NOW: Anti Cellulite Diets
Fat accumulation is not the main cause of cellulite formation. But cellulite may form due to the presence of excess fat in the body. That is why obese people have a greater chance of developing cellulite than thin or skinny people.
You should hence exercise restraint on your food habits. Dieting is important as it helps in reduction of unnecessary fat which not only spoils your metabolism but also makes the presence of cellulite visible. However, mindless anti-cellulite diets will only enlarge fat glands and do nothing to reduce cellulite. (More Beauty Foods)
So, let me enlighten you with some guidelines which will help you pursue an anti cellulite diet which is both healthy and effective. Anti Cellulite Diets
Foods that you should eat:
- Fish: Fish contains fatty acids which help fortify your skin cells and improve the texture and quality of your skin. Cellulite will reduce gradually with the aid of these fatty acids which get replenished regularly. Fish also contains proteins which help fight cellulite. Some fishes that produce effective results are tuna, halibut, herrings, salmon and mackerel. But remember to have fish boiled, steamed or grilled, and never fried. Anti Cellulite Diets
- Nuts: Nuts contain lots of fiber, protein and other beneficial fats. A handful of nuts, each day is enough to provide stability to your diet and ward off cellulite. You can try hazelnuts, walnuts, chestnuts, almonds, pecans and peanuts.
- Cheese: without preservatives and low fat yogurt: They contain vitamins and calcium which are essential for the body to fight cellulite. However, only have them in low quantities; else they may become detrimental to your health.
- Vegetables and fruits: No healthy diet is complete if it is not replete with fruits and vegetables. They contain antioxidants which help in eliminating cellulite in your body. Anti Cellulite Diets
Foods that you should avoid:
- Saturated fats: Stop eating saturated fats which include animal fats as well, especially steak and pork. These fats are perfect catalysts for the initial formation of cellulite in your body. You will do well to buy only lean cuts of meat (red meat especially). If you can reduce the intake of meat completely, so much the better.
- Carbonated beverages and caffeine: Most carbonated beverages contain caffeine. Tea and coffee have caffeine in them. Caffeine can seriously harm you by promoting waste storage in your body and decreasing circulation of blood through blood vessels and body fluids through lymphatic nymphs. The basic reasons of cellulite accumulation are stagnating, improper body fluid circulation and waste storage. Anti Cellulite Diets
- Sugar laden products and junk food: These foods contain toxins which are harmful for your body. The may not form cellulite, but they definitely worsen conditions of already existing cellulite to a large extent. This is the sole reason why most health experts urge you to stay away from snacks and fast foods!
A common misinterpretation is that dieting is starving (especially to people obsessed with being slim). Starving weakens your body by disallowing nutrition from entering it, something your body badly needs. Anti Cellulite Diets
But anti cellulite dieting implies that you maintain a healthy food habit, by just doing off with unhealthy foods which aid the production or increase of cellulite in your body.